Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I had a customer with a 750HP BB in a 3650lb. car go 133mph at MATS a couple of years ago...D.A. was 4200ft. at the time.

I didn't see your yellow car there at that race,was it? I have learned over the years that you canot compare one cars performance to another, even racing at the same track with different weather conditions on a different day or the same car at the same track with different weather conditions because of the impact weather has on our race cars My car ran what it did, that motor had a different set of heads, fresh M.W. Indy SR on 1 400-1 intake with a Holley 4781-7 carb with stock jetting than it had when I dyno tested it the last time I am not sure how much power it will make on a dyno if I retested it, which I am not planning on.It is a pump gas motor and all three runs where made with the mufflers and air cleaner on The wind was blowing both days, it was humid and low B.P. 26.90 on Friday I have that motor sold to a local bracket racer so I am not setting it up for kill, there is no need for it. It will be way faster than his previuos motor and it will be in a lighter car, it should run at the bottom of the pro bracket (.650 in the 1/8th)at the local track, which is what he wants Any other comments BTW, I used the Wallace ET to HP formulas and it showed 564 rear wheel HP and 596 flywheel HP from the weigt and MPH, it does not allow for weather conditions, elevation or any of the other things that need to be used to get a accurate comparision of perforamnce for different tracks, elevation, weather, traction and so on So what good is it

If you're talking about my yellow car, no, it wasn't there this year. We brought the wife's fury vert out for the first time. I came over and said hello Sat. morning.

My was because I was wondering if it was my car being referred to.

I assume it was, sorry I can't let Dan sit to long without revving him up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)