I had a 93 ES model which had the DOHC 220 hp engine with a 5-speed manual and boy did it give me a lot of work. Lot's of money spent on it. One of the main things I have noticed is that around the 100k miles mark, a lot of people started to rebuild or replace their engines. My lifters kept going bad around the 80-95k miles. Also, the transmission isn't the best out there. The car also rides really low and has low seats which may be hard for some people to get into. A lot of people didn't like that when they drove with me. Back seats are pointless. There is literally 6" of leg room. I just put them down and used them as a giant trunk. About every 3 months I would have a lot of minor problems (and some big problems too).

O, and if you are taller than (I would say) 5'10", this is not the car for you. Small seating area. I am 5'7" so getting in was fine. My problem was that my thighs are pretty big so often the steering wheel would rub with my thighs when the steering wheel was set to as high as it could go. Speaking of the interior, if you don't cover your car, all of the leather will rip apart. My dash cracked badly over time, my shifter knob's leather ripped apart, (as mentioned above) the leather on the door panels bubbled out completely, and my hand break was extremely cracked.

Another problem is that lots of these cars are abused and run dead. I have rarely seen one for sale with less than 120k miles on it and lots of people think their stealth is gold and will overprice them. Especially the twin turbos.

The things I enjoyed about it was it's looks and it's ride. It is a great FWD car. The low center of gravity makes it ride nice around big turns. I actually got around 21-24 mpg highway (going around 60mph). And it is a pretty heavy car, made out of steal, which helps when getting into an accident. Really safe. Just no passenger air bag.

Here is my old Stealth: