Quote:

There is no part number on the cam.

There are several modern cams that will work better but if you want to use it,having a shop with a cam doctor check it is the best way to determine which mopar cam it is.You could measure the lobe lift yourself with a caliper.Measure the lobe to the highest point on the lobe.(top to bottom)Then measure the lobe at it's smallest part.(side to side)Subtract the smaller number from the larger one.This is the lobe lift.Multipy the number by 1.5 and it should be the lift at the valve.It will not be exact because the stock rockers will not be at the exact 1.5 ratio called for.Only problem is that there were several Mopar .484 lift cams with the same lift but much different duration.

It might be a 284/484 or 292/509 hyd Mopar cam and I would not recommend them for your app.Hope fully it is either the.455,.470 or.480 lift cam.Don't forget the matching springs.

There are no holes in the pushrods because BB mopars oil thru the block and head.Then thru the rocker shafts.

Thanks, Mike.

Ill measure the lobes and degree it in when I install it, if I use it.

I agree there are tons of better cams out there, however, I am just going to end up using this one because I want my car on the road so that they can move it around at my brothers body shop.

Thanks for the info on how the heads/rockers are oiled. I was not aware of this, however, why is there a bleed hole in the rocker arms at the pushrod cup??

Dan

67 charger