You've done it again Stroked!! Very nice work

TrooperDave... nothing much at all really interchanges.. ummm, upper ball joints and control arms, torsion bars, and that is about it off hand... the 318 and 340 powered ones interchange those, along with the trans on the v-8 cars and the few v-8 904 equipted hemi cars (Most of the auto hemi cars used a borg warner auto) the trans',brakes,diffs,etc,etc are all different. Oh, and as Ron mentioned, the big deal with the Hemi six cars were that they were the fastest Australian cars built for 20+ years (the E49 six pack Charger was quicker then the 340 cars, along with all the Holdens and Fords too..)

Nice car Hey340 ! A mate of mine has a VH E55 (The pic Mal posted..) cool things for sure...

Hey Beeper...you wanna stop by with the cut and polish to give me a hand ? I knew when this other orange car arrived it would make mine look worse

Satilite73, Build quality seems pretty good on all the Aussie cars I have owned/own actually... perhaps since they were all made in far fewer numbers then thier US brothers, a little more checking might have went into them? Of course a car 30 years old from anywhere that has not been kept up will only be so good I guess..