Quote:

well-- I spoke too soon I guess ....

I ordered from them on Wednesday , March 30th.

Its now april 7 . No parts.

I had to email them THREE [Email]F@#n[/Email] TIMES just to get a response : " yea -its been shipped" .

Still no tracking number (that I asked for) ---no notification of a ship date. I got some cheesy letter in the mail --the freakin invoice-- on April 5th . No email .

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I BUY EVERYTHING FROM SUMMIT.

Don't blow up...call there and ask for Art. He's the one to talk to. Good guy. There's an elvis costello looking slicker punk there and I want to wring his neck. snippy little SOB on the phone, but not when he's across the counter from me...hehe. That's probably the idiot you got. Seems to be the one who always answers the phone...

Art is a great guy and will help you...He's always been a great help to me. And in defense of mancini as a whole, that place is busier than hell, and there is maybe 4 people there total during the day. One of them is a kid stuck in the warehouse.

I know this all first hand. I go there in person all the time.

And I have to agree that if you're mail ordering anything...summit is damn good. I ordered a couple grand worth of stuff this past friday. Showed up saturday morning the next day!