Moparts

A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING

Posted By: maximum entropy

A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/29/11 09:49 PM

i ordered and received an mp cam from mancini (out of stock everywhere else), and it arrived sans lifters. i gave mancini a call, and the lifters just showed up, no freight charge or anything. thanks guys!
Posted By: POS Dakota

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/29/11 10:36 PM

I'm glad to have them just a few miles away from me. I am.
I dont know how many times I thought I was screwed and they had what I needed.

I can go in there any time, talk to Art, and the guy ALWAYS squares me away. Long live that man...
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/29/11 11:03 PM

They are good people!
They have always helped me out!
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/29/11 11:40 PM

I love the superfast shipping and knowledgeable sales staff
I like that they stock AR Engineering parts
Gus

Attached picture 6556502-burnoutpicturegus.JPG
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 12:10 AM

Bought a bunch of stuff from Mancini a few weeks ago..top notch service as always!!
Posted By: 383man

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 12:53 AM

They have always treated me great. I am in Md and I have my parts in 2 days. And I get just about all my parts from them. Ron
Posted By: krw71ragtop

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 01:42 AM

If I call early enough in the day my parts show up the next morning. Great customer service and parts selection.
Posted By: j.mcconnell

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 01:58 AM

Yup, great service and 2 day shipping to NC.
Posted By: fishy340

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 02:12 AM

isn't tony who answers the phone great,been selling mopar part 20+ yrs and cant tell what inch frame connectors go on an abody cuda
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 02:24 AM

Quote:

isn't tony who answers the phone great,been selling mopar part 20+ yrs and cant tell what inch frame connectors go on an abody cuda

And they don't know what 8 bolt flexplate to send ya either.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 03:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Boy you are one negative person. Take a chill pill.!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 04:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Boy you are one negative person. Take a chill pill.!!!!!

No I am not cowboy, I say it like it is.After 4 mistakes with my orders, I gave up.
Posted By: Crizila

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 04:33 AM

Quote:

i ordered and received an mp cam from mancini (out of stock everywhere else), and it arrived sans lifters. i gave mancini a call, and the lifters just showed up, no freight charge or anything. thanks guys!

Ya, lets give them an "ataboy" for fixing their screw up?
Posted By: 383man

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 06:58 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Nobody's perfect but when you fix your mistake asap to me thats good service. Ron
Posted By: 493_DART

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 07:16 AM

been buying from them since 92 or so-- Very happy.

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 03:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

you must be new to this planet.
Posted By: Crizila

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 09:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, just not conforming to the new way of thinking.
Posted By: steeldust

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 10:55 PM

I just got a order from them and they had all the parts and i got them in three days and i ordered from them for about fifteen years and i have had NO problems and i order my INDY 440-1 heads from them and they talked to me like i was a friend so if i have a problem i can talk to them and they know MOPARS. SO THANKS TO ALL OF THEM.

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/30/11 11:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, just not conforming to the new way of thinking.

ah, yes. the good old days, when accidents didn't happen. mistakes were not made. good times.

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/31/11 12:26 AM

i appreciate mancini and hughes trust me,,,but Tony,i'll keep my mouth shut on that 1,now kevin at hughes is super helpful,and quit experienced
Posted By: Dago Red

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/31/11 04:27 AM

There are no better hardcore Mopar people than the Mancini's. When I was screwing together an F-body they'd send me both A-body and B-body stuff and took back what didn't fit. And if I have a question to go with a parts purchase it's a no brainer.

And, if I wait too long, I can always call Mazzolini on PDT.

Both being piasan is a plus too.

Attached picture 6559058-thumbnailCAB6KQUP.jpg
Posted By: Hemi Joe 4911

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/31/11 06:36 PM

Mancini is a great company to deal with. Had problems with what transmission fluid to use in my 727 since Mobile One changed their formula, and by the way you cannot mix the dark colored plastic bottles with the light colored plastic bottles of Mobile One because the formulas are not compatable, so says Mobile One. However, since I live close to Summit Racing I went to talk to one of their sales reps about what fluid I should use. His first question was "What is a 727", this coming from a salesmen that I had seen their for many years, alarmed me. We discussed this for a while and he went through some catalogues on the counter, and after a while, I had to excuse myself and do my own research. I landed on Castrol plus 4 and all seem to be working fine, normally would not buy Castrol Products due to John Force, but I had no other choice. By the way, I understand that the Summit Salesmen does know alot about stereo systems. Thanks, HEMI JOE

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 03/31/11 08:40 PM

yea but if its right the first time,you dont have to pay for shipping 3x
Posted By: rss

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 04/01/11 01:11 AM

Here's a recent Mancini interaction that has me scratching my head.

A week ago I call them up to inquire about availability of Sealed Power forged flat-tops for my 383. I've heard they have been on back order and Summit wants $61 per piston, but the Mancini web site has them listed as $393 for a set of 8.

Guy at Mancini says they've been back ordered for months. He doesn't have any. He says that if they did have them, they would be $579 for the set. I say, jeez I might as well buy Diamonds which are $615.

Tuesday night, I'm on the Mancini website again, and the Sealed Power forged flat-tops are still listed as $393. So I hit the buy botton and give them my CC information thinking that I'll just get a message saying they are not available. Instead the order goes through.

Today I got the email from Mancini saying my pistons shipped and that I was charged the correct $393. Will know if a couple of days what I actually get.
Posted By: greenpigs

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 04/01/11 02:37 AM

I have got a discount every time I ordered from them since joining MOPARTS. Like I have posted other times I deal with them whenever possible.
Posted By: 493_DART

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 04/07/11 07:43 AM

well-- I spoke too soon I guess ....

I ordered from them on Wednesday , March 30th.

Its now april 7 . No parts.

I had to email them THREE F@#n TIMES just to get a response : " yea -its been shipped" .

Still no tracking number (that I asked for) ---no notification of a ship date. I got some cheesy letter in the mail --the freakin invoice-- on April 5th . No email .

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I BUY EVERYTHING FROM SUMMIT.

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 04/07/11 09:51 AM

Quote:

well-- I spoke too soon I guess ....

I ordered from them on Wednesday , March 30th.

Its now april 7 . No parts.

I had to email them THREE [Email]F@#n[/Email] TIMES just to get a response : " yea -its been shipped" .

Still no tracking number (that I asked for) ---no notification of a ship date. I got some cheesy letter in the mail --the freakin invoice-- on April 5th . No email .

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I BUY EVERYTHING FROM SUMMIT.

Don't blow up...call there and ask for Art. He's the one to talk to. Good guy. There's an elvis costello looking slicker punk there and I want to wring his neck. snippy little SOB on the phone, but not when he's across the counter from me...hehe. That's probably the idiot you got. Seems to be the one who always answers the phone...

Art is a great guy and will help you...He's always been a great help to me. And in defense of mancini as a whole, that place is busier than hell, and there is maybe 4 people there total during the day. One of them is a kid stuck in the warehouse.

I know this all first hand. I go there in person all the time.

And I have to agree that if you're mail ordering anything...summit is damn good. I ordered a couple grand worth of stuff this past friday. Showed up saturday morning the next day!

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 04/07/11 09:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nobody's perfect but when you fix your mistake asap to me thats good service. Ron

Yes it is.
Posted By: drago

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO MANCINI RACING - 04/07/11 10:58 AM

Very slow order to Australia a few years ago. From memory it took around two months for a small parcel to arrive.
I even asked on here at the time if they were still in business or had gone bust - email and phone went unanswered.
They did gave me some decals though. yay. Go Mancini.
© 2024 Moparts Forums