Quote:

The headers in my signature picture are Hooker Competition F body headers. No dinging or special fitment required. Three of the tubes on the driver's side though go under the drag link. Watch out for pot holes...

the hookers, hedmans, flowtech, dynomax, and summits are essentially the same design/routing. the variation between my old hedmans and new summits could probably be chalked up to production tolerances. the hedmans do have 1/4" flanges while the others are 5/16", the new hedmans have a ball-and-socket collector vs. a flat collector flange.

my old hedmans were 6 years old when I replaced them (car driven year round in MI), they probably had 2 more years of useful year round service life. never had a pothole problem, even with my front end lowered ~ 1". I did have a dent which collapsed the frontmost tube about 35%, but that was from a large chunk of ice that fell from a straight truck's mud flap I hit going 55mph....

too bad you're not closer to MI, I'm thinking of selling my modded 5th ave. the itch for a new charger R/T is getting very strong.

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)