Thanks Guys. The guy was not true to his description of the condition pertaining to RUST. I asked if it had rust or any damage. His words "the back right door has rust bubbles on it but the rest is good. no body damage really" Well this is the pic he sent and I requested more but he was running errands. It was listed in one town for its location when it was actually 15miles in another town. No biggie really. It was also not in his name yet . We get there and as we pull up the rear bumper has Rust Holes clear through it can be replaced, the truck was smashed it can be replaced if no internal damage. I call before we get out of the car. No answer. So my cousin and I hop out and wonder to the driver side(where the rust actually was )and the whole friggin back door was rusted out aswell as the wheel arch . I look at my cousin and said "You ready" and we left. I text the guy to let him know it had more rust than he said and I didnt want it. I wanted to punch him in the face. I live 30 miles from the town it was "Listed" it was located but Luckily my cousin has a neon that isnt a pig like my truck.
Pic of what I was hoping the WHOLE car looked like