Quote:

Im gonna say since we have 71 abody they would be the same and we are running the same dimension wheel also...but what may matter for you is what type brake your gonna run out back.... for example you running a 10*2"wide drum brake or 11*3"wide drum brake? which some call mounting flange to flange... I am running discs! also the lip you are refering to yes I cut that in half and beat it over and tacked it up across the cut seam and I spread some epoxy across the cause I lowered my car and didnt want and rubs which I dont have any issues with that! my lips are also rolled and the trim is rolled also and I like the trim ... I run a 315/60/15 and it fits good!

let me go out now and get some measuremnets for you! I actually forgot cause I had a busy day yesterday helping a buddy put and engine in a falcon.... man was that tight and needed some mods

Hey Sledge, thank you for all this info! I understand that the actual housing length will differ between setups. Im running the 11x3 drums, so my housing will probably be shorter from end to end. I was just curious to see how well I had my wheels centered in the wells measuring from the back to back of the rims where i had them

I really appreciate the measurements by the way Im going to call up Cass very soon to get my axles ordered so i can start narrowing this thing.

One other question I have for you is about cutting that inside lip to get tire clearance...did you do it before or after the car was painted? My car is already painted and my dad keeps saying let's beat that lip in (though we have tried and its quite stubborn) but i keep saying no for fear of damaging the panel and paint. Im assuming you used a cutoff wheel, bent it how you wanted, and then welded it up?

Id like to be able to fit a 28x13.5 et street in there (currently have the 28x 12.5) so im seriously considering modifying this lip if it won't ruin my paint and body

thanks for taking the time to measure for me