Jeff, thanks for the kind words! Truth is that if it weren't for all the cool folks like you out here sending or giving me cool pics, I wouldn't have so much cool stuff to post!

When I first joined Moparts in July, 2001 to defend the Mopar Nats when that whole ToyPar debacle was taking place, I had no clue what a fun place it would turn out being. I mean just imagine the whole concept of your dad bringing a one-off musclecar era legendary concept vehicle home for the weekend back in the day, the pics being posted on here 30-some years later and then the current owner,Steven Juliano, offering you the opportunity to take the now mega-restored SuperCharger out for a spin. Is that the stuff dreams are made of or what?

Eric, sorry to hear of your losses this year. Life can be tough sometimes but with the extended family that we have here on Moparts, it can be a big help. Like you said about all the good folks who offered you help at Norwalk, there's a reason that Moparts is undeniably, without question, the best site on the web.

Oh wow look! 70PlumVert made his 15th post today! Oh yeah, it's 70PlumVert's birthday today! Time to start a birthday thread!