Quote:

Thanks for an informative post. I think I like the idea of the GT class for now. I personally like the 5.7 for the hp factor.

So lets say the 5.7 gets factored because of a drag pack car blows away the index (as we have seen in the past). This will then raise the factor for my engine in GT too? Correct?

thanks again for the input...justin

Actually you don't. If you look at the classification guide you will see that the GT factors are separate from the other SS categories so until you or someone with your combo in GT bust up the index, you don't have to worry. I think the 360 has been hit a couple times as Mark Nowicki in the Northeast upgraded his 360 to the dragpak version and has been loving it. The stock cars are the only ones having factoring trouble right now any way. No Super Stock DragPaks have been to the track yet. MR2Performance built a couple of Super Stock versions and one of those cars is teamed with Rock Haas and they have been doing to some engine development but it has yet to hit the track. I think their searching for more ways to make power.

Adriel Paradise
Substation Design Engineer III