I'm sorry...shame on me. I gave no info. Sorry.
This is for a carbed 408 that will make between 500 and 550hp.
I am going to keep the trans cooler separate.

I've seen some nice aftermarket ones, but what they want for them is nuts.

Then I see lots of 200 dollar aluminum radiators that are universal type deals. The smallblock chevy ones from griffin and afco seem to look good.

I was hoping to see some of these out there. I know there are a few stout drag dakotas on here and would love to see what they are running, and also what they did to mount them. These rads as you know mount to the support with those stupid pegs so I would have to d something different to make an aluminum rad work.

I'm not entirely opposed to running a factory one. Don't get me wrong. But I see them for around 150 shipped and if 50 bucks more gets me one in all aluminum, I would rather lean toward that if possible. I guess standing there looking at the horribly weatherbeaten plastic tanks on my stocker kind of turned me off and sent me looking for something all metal.

Another thing is the aftermarket universal rads all have the cap that I have seen. I am going to run the cap in the top hose so it's the highest point. DOn't want to have to take a new rad and weld the top shut. Then it is no longer a 200 dollar radiator...

Thanks for the info though...good to see it holds up fine in your case. At least if I say screw it and get a stocker I know I'm not being foolish.