Quote:

I agree, but John hasn't posted a number other than the company number... Pete posted a number that gives direct contact & while he may only be an employee he sure pushed the product pretty hard so IMO he can take some heat for this BS... I see it as an embarrassment to the hobby & really to our country that something obviously substandard was sent to a man in Finland.. They may feel he's far enough away he won't do anything... My feeling is the internet has made the world a much smaller place & someone should call them on this....

i have talk with John two months a go and he promised to take care of this, also he didnt like my attitude as i post these pictures of the parts to forums, thing was i asked nicely over ten times first but they didnt see anything wrong on the parts, so only thing i can do is show others how those parts look like. Then i did send few link to them and they realise the was something wrong on the parts
and promised to compensite those issue by giving me discount on the billet upper arms as they told me i can not drive with those bendet tubular ones.Feb 28 we did they did send me documents about and after that i have asked about those over 10times..and ansure is basicly we will let you know when we have those ready.