Quote:

Quote:

and johnRR i pretty much did decide to buy them before the thread.. but if there was 90% negative comments i might thought otherwise. the heads are going to be checked out and changed up. what heads do you have? and what are they on?

I don't think it would matter if there were 90% negative, people will still do what they want once they have their mind set on it , take the thread on the guy that wants to angle mill 906's , 99.9 % tell him he is wasting his time but he is still going to do it.

What does it matter what I have , but if you insist , I have 3 sets of 906's that have various stages of porting , one is a stock rebuilt set for my Pure Stock 383 in my 69 Dart GTS , another set is a stage 1 port job that is going on I'm not sure what yet , another set is a stage 2 for my FAST 383 stroker that may or may not ever sit between a set of framerails I own all 3 sets were done either knowing the source heads were coming or after they hit the market and I have more than a set of source heads cost including replacing any questionable parts and fixing them if needed in EACH set, why because the racing I chose to do dictates I use stock iron heads. Then I have a set of the Mopar 383/440 replacement alum head , which is basically a standard intake port location stage 6 head , they are ported and flow as well as a set of source heads and I paid more for them than source heads , bought after source heads were available , going on I have no idea yet , maybe the 383 stroker once I decide that FAST racing is never going to happen for me.

Then there is my 426 Hemi Crate motor from Mopar Performance ....

Anything else you want to know ? blood type , would you or any of the other like a urine sample ???

Hey John Could you post a Time Slip from the last decade that you actually ran your car? Post a wheels up picture along with that of your car.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL