Quote:

I'm interested in a plate for a big block, but with the bolt holes threaded for use on cylinder heads. If this can be done Dan, please e-mail me @ classracer@aol.com

Thanks;
Jim

Jim,
we can certainly make the plate your asking about. we did one for a Hemi SS racer recently. the material type and thickness is different from the normal deck plate. please call me so i can go over a few details with you. 561-758-6604 Dan

to everyone else that replied and has some interest, thank you. i'll be in touch with you guys shortly. we don't plan on making any extras, only what is actually ordered. our CNC has been pretty busy and i don't want to get behind on the normal engine block cnc machining we already have scheduled to run over the next few weeks.
thanks again. feel free to call me is you have any other questions or of course you can post them here as well.
my main focus on this project was to supply some of the shops, especially some of the local ones that just never bothered to buy Mopar plates. what's amazing is that more than one does work and charges people for deck plate honing, even though they don't actually have the plates.
no wonder we've picked up a bunch of customers lately that use to use those other shops
anyway, thanks again for your interest and support.
Dan

machine shop owner and engine builder