We're getting ready to make another run of torque plates for RB/B blocks, Gen 2 Hemi's(426), Gen 3 Hemi's (5.7-6.1) Small Block (318-340-360) and R blocks with the additional inner and outer studs.

Over the years we've found that many machine shops simply don't have much in the way of torque plates for Mopar engines. we've loaned ours out to several of the local shops here over the years and yet because they figure they can borrow ours, they just don't care to spend the money to buy their own. (go figure). we've recently adopted the policy of NOT loaning them out any more since it always seems like a fight to get them back in a timely manner.
in any event, for you guys that deal with shops that don't have torque plates for your engines, nows your chance to purchase a quality piece at what we feel is not only an affordable price, but one that will truely mimic the bore distortion we typically see with the most common heads in use today.
our production run will have set bore sizes but we can adjust that to your individual needs if desired.
we can also provide hardware for the plates if desired.

before we list pricing here i just wanted to see if there was any interest from any of the members here. almost all of the plates we plan to make right now are spoken for, but we will add to those numbers accordingly to accomodate any additional orders.
the material used will vary depending on the application but will be either 6061-t6 or 7075-t7
let me know if you guys have any additional questions and i'll do my best to answer them.

I just wanted to let you guys know that these are being shipped out daily now. if yours hasn't arrived yet you should have it very soon.
here's a picture of one of the anodized plates. if you didn't order the anodizing, yours will look slightly different.

6450415-tp2e.jpg (370 downloads)
Last edited by Performance Only; 03/24/11 07:25 PM.

machine shop owner and engine builder