Quote:

Big congrats on the Best Engineered award John! Excellent first outing for you, hope you are having a blast with the car!

THANKS MIKE!

And a blast... My goal for the weekend was to get a grade point for later in the year, hopefully best appearing, run a thirty something and win first round. Also to try not to embarass myself as its been awhile... When I was loading up @ 10:30 Thursday night, soaking wet with sweat, I questioned why was I doing this as the air will be nowhere near what I needed to tune this thing in.I still cant believe it ran that good in THAT air! When I texted you after second round I was well beyond my goals for the weekend! Now I need some below sea level air!

Again a big thanks to EVERYONE who helped me with this project. Jeff at Modern Cylinder Head - Hope your feeling better, Mike Roth at MR2, Dan Jesel and Steve Kutch from Jesel, and especially moparts.com for info and assembly tips on the build. And a big thanks to ALL the "AH" racers. Without their development and that class taking off, I would never have undertaken this project.Keep up the development!

SS/DA 1924