Quote:

And the link shows the distribution block, not the proportioning valve.

No , it also shows the combo dist/propor valve. There are 3 valves pictured, it says "and", "or". The block on the left and the valve in the middle OR the combo valve on the right depending on the year of the car one is working on.

This is their valve notes, it is not correct in my opinion ....
Quote:

For use on 1967-74 A-body Mopar with either disc or drum brakes. If your Mopar had drum brakes you had the valve to the right and maybe the texas shaped rear hold off valve. Some Mopar's had the texas shaped valve and the distribution combine into one valve so your car may only have one valve or the two separate pieces, see BLK250 for the one piece valve.

Here is how I feel it should read , if I knew the exact years for the change over to the combo valve , which may have been as early as 70 , it was on E bodies, I'd write it like that but I'm sure someone will say it's wrong anyway

Quote:

For use on 1967-74 A-body Mopar with either disc or drum brakes. If your Mopar had drum brakes you had the valve to the left. If your Mopar has disc brakes you had the valve on the left and the texas shaped rear hold off valve. Some Disc brake equipped Mopar's had the texas shaped valve and the distribution combine into one valve so your car may only have one valve or the two separate pieces, see BLK250 for the one piece valve.