Hi Ed, These are super rare. I have one other set. I bought these from Al Nichols. Unfortuantely he has passed us on in Mopar Heaven. He was Chryslers Carb and small block Guru.I met Al at Gary Rollins Rapid Transit Car Club Swap Meet on Strathmoor in Detroit.Joy Rd. And Chase. Al did all the hot carb set ups from the mid 50's on up. He was a great guy and had a ton of rare and unusual Mopar parts. He loved 340's. He had a huge garage near Waterford, Pontiac area of Michigan. It was wall to wall with carbs, 340 blocks, heads, everything imagineable.He had lots of W2 heads, intakes etc. Nascar three barrel carbs, Six packs up the ying yang.Thermo Quads. AVS,Holley's etc. I bought a lot of parts from Al.I even have an NOS 69'Center Grille Bright Eye for a "C" body that was outlawed by the goverment mid year because it was labeled as too bright.It used a halogen bulb with a magnified lense.I bought that from Al also. I bought these headers from Al back in 83' These are tuned Tri Y headers. Each tube is the same length. These are for an A body 1967 to 1976. Manual steering is a must. The colletor is an adjustable length you would cut off an inch at a time slide it back in and see how much tenths your car would pick up in the qtr mile. Al told me these are Hustle Stuff Tri Y's and are extremely rare. They did not sell well because they were too expensive. If I remember correctly they were made by Hedman he said. They worked great on the 340 that they Dyno'd. They were made also for Super Stock legal 340 heads.They picked up the most cutting off three inches with the set up they used. They have standard 340 X head exhaust ports. Not W2 or any kit car head. Kit car headers came out to the sides immediately. Al did fine tuning on carbs and dist. curving.Als favorite car that whupped a lot of ass on the back lot of the Hamtramck headquarters and facilities was a 1970 Buick GS Stage 1.15" Steel wheels with dog dish caps. He ordered it new. Triple green Auto on the column. Manual steering. 4:10 posi. He tweaked the Rochester Carb jetted and different metering rods. Curved the dist. The car went 12:69's. The used his car to test new camshafts and different mods to the 70 Six pack and hemi cars.They never beat the GS. He still had it when he passed away. It had 19,000 original miles.He even kept it thru his divorce. Well there you have it. The source were they came from and waht they are. I never had the guts to use them because they were so rare. They hung in my basement for years. The set I have left is the set they dyno'd. Ed has the NOS set. They came red. Happy New Year.