I had bias ply tires (stock) on 65 ford back in 1987 my first old car always liked old classic cars and that i know wasn't a mopar but at 16 years old it was what i could afford at the time .
The car has the normal one finger overcompensating power steering that most 60 's cars had .
Let me tell you when i first drove that car on the highway through the one lane concrete lined construction zones at 50 to 60 mph . Man it was defiantly interesting to say the least!
I had to be concentrating so hard an-griping that wheel white knuckle style to keep that thing from grabbing a expansion rut and bouncing off the concrete that it was enough to make you want to fill you shorts if you know what i mean.
I got a set of brand new keystone classic wheels and 235 70 r 15 raised white letter tires from k mart that were radial Generals i thinks was the brand hard to remember but all i can say was i was not scared to drive the car at any speed after the radials installed ! I also remember praying to god when driving down narrow city streets in Chicago hoping not to bounce like a pingpong ball of the parked cars that lined the streets .

1969 Dodge Charger 1969 Dodge Superbee