Has anyone used the TCI 149260 or 149265 kit? Looks like the starter would be in the stock position. There is a Wilcap adapter available, but it moves the starter and requires the use of a mini-starter also. My 700r4 (non-electronic) is freshly rebuilt and originally gave me 100,000 trouble free miles in my 1989 suburban. The car I want to put it in is an early (1965) B body. The engine/trans in the early B's sits a couple of inches further forward than the '66 and later, possibly giving even more room for the trans. I have the 700r4 sitting next to a spare 1965 727, and it looks like the 700 may actually be narrower and is definitely shorter. The mount actually seems to be no more than 1/2" difference. No cutting on an original body and the ability to return to stock, is an appealing fringe benefit. I need to get all the info that I can before I even think about taking my freshly painted car apart. I know some cringe at using a GM trans in a Mopar, but isn't that what hot rodding is about, using what you have available?
Thanks,

This is the land of the free because of the brave