Quote:

Right here;

......or, the place I am getting them from has no impact on the market because they are not being offered for sale to the public. If I don't buy every single one of the 300 left sides, then I can't obtain the twenty right sides he has in order to complete some matching pairs. Imagine that!?! I have to buy 280 left sides that will not have a matching right side just to get 20 complete sets!

I still can't find where I ever stated that I was getting them from a "vendor". Can you please point out the word "vendor" from the quote you chose to prove your point? Did you not understand the part where I said they WERE NOT offered for sale to the public? Did I really need to specify that they were coming from an individual who bought them (and stashed them away) many years ago? Would that have made any difference to you?

I apologize that you feel bullied by me RESPONDING to your initial and instigating remark. Don't expect someone to blow you a kiss when you start things off with a slap in the face.