Quote:

What will people choose? The NOS version that does not accurately represent the assembly line version or a reproduction that looks exactly like the originals?

That IS an interesting situation. I think a lot of people that don't know the difference would choose your reproduction because it's easier to find and probably cheaper than NOS (on top of your excellent reputation for quality). The people "in the know" would probably still choose your assembly line correct reproduction. Looks like you've got a good product on your hands. Thanks for going the extra mile to make it assembly line correct.

If you end up making a different bee decal for each body style, will you also cut the corner off the backing to match the window and aid in placement? (or to save you the work of cutting it, perhaps print a cut line so that the restorer can cut it in the right spot)

I suspect most of the people looking for the NOS version won't know that it's not assembly line correct, so It'll be important for you to have that info in your item description to increase your sales.

After that, I don't suppose very many people would want the NOS ones. Maybe if someone was looking for an aged appearance for a survivor (the kind of person that prefers yellowed plastic over white plastic). OR, Maybe if someone was doing a "day 2" resto where the original owner had placed the bees on a non-scat pack car. OR, Maybe if the NOS price dropped enough due to lack of demand, someone might use them for budget reasons... Just my rambling

I suppose some of the B body guys might still prefer the NOS, since it's correct for their car.

Tav