Quote:

Quote:

The "WHITE" you see in your original is either "bad registration" or "faded - loss of color".

A registration problem is evident (for white) on the outlines of the artwork and not in between lines of the main text. Since the "white" is a complete blanket background of the image, it is impossible to be absent due to a registration error. Only the outside border of the white would expose a registration problem for that particular color. On this decal, the white does not have image or artwork separations. The white is the last hue applied so it flows over the colored layers that have void spots or breaks in the artwork. It completely covers the bright vivid colors that are used in the decal. All reverse printing is done this way. Also notice the white lines in the tires that are missing in the NOS version. There are quite a few others variations I will post as soon as I obtain the other version.

I didn't say white had the registration problem & wouldn't white be the FIRST "hue" put down not the last as it is printed on the "backing" not the "face liner"?