500" Keith Black Stage 3 block and heads with Mopar roller rockers. This is an old race engine that I am de-tuning for street/strip duty.

Oil only goes to the rockers when the cam holes line up, not continuously. Is this enough oil for street duty? The driver's side lines up at 120* and there seems to be a lot of oil for the returns to deal with.

At what crank position does the pass side oil?

What is the bigger concern with this combo? Lack of sufficient oil due to the intermittent flow, or if I groove the cam journal, will the increased flow flood the head?

And, this engine was originally built by Dick Landry Int., and they welded shut the oil hole on the exhaust rockers that points to the intake push rod cups. While priming the system with a drill, there seems to be plenty of oil getting to the cup with out these holes open. But I don't know if this would be true while running.

I hope that the oil flow is satisfactory as is, because I would need to tear down this engine to groove the cam journal.

Any and all experienced opinions on this subject would really be appreciated. Thank you!

Master, again and still