A friend of my dad's bought an orange Hemi 500 in Rapid City in the mid 80's for a guy in Brewster MN. It had a 440 in it at the time but some how they either got the original hemi with it or something like that. I was like in 4th grade at the time and that is what I remember about it. Just thought I would add that.

Also I have pictures of an orange bird in Tulare SD that sat on a farm for years with one headlight open and the other closed. Kind of was winking at ya to take it home only the guy would not sell it for anything...well at that time he said that. I had heard it went out some where by Pierre SD. The guy who owns Gesswin Motors in Milbank SD wanted to buy it but the guy wouldn't sell. I guess since it is gone he must of needed the $$ or someone gave him alot for it! It was an auto 4bbl car if I remember right. The same guy has 2 of those Scrambler Rambler red/white/blue cars sitting there too!

I remeber a green hemi daytona coming from either NEb or Kansas to the Canton Car show one year. The guy used a trailer that was enclosed but the sides were like one big window. Maybe plexie glass?? I also remember a blue daytona in Yankton SD in the 80's. It was owned buy the guy who owned the beer bottling company there. I also remember a green one at the Rapid Transit Show in Omaha Neb. that was painted with a roller!!! Seeing that when I was 12 years old made me want to be a painter for a living! I hated seeing a car like that way! I seen more as a grade school kid than I have as an adult!
corey

Last edited by hotairballoonpilot; 02/11/04 01:26 AM.

Contact Me about AMD Prices