Quote:

Buzz,

Just to fill you in, John is one of the Partners in the wheel project. When we first started the Project the Minimum order was 800-1000 wheels we were Ok with that number and as tooling was finished and all licensing was completed the wheel company that we were dealing with changed policys/GM's and now Min order became larger, 2500 wheels!!!

We just dont think we can move that many wheels, thats 500 sets of 5 not to mention the storage for 2500 boxed wheels then add in the economy and there you have it!

Price on single sets of wheels wasnt our big issue its after we sell the first 50 or so sets of wheels what are we going to do with and where are we going to store the remaining 450 sets (2250 wheels)and will we ever sell that many sets in our lifetime???

Buzz we are not doing the wheels at this time. If your looking for a set of H's give Pete a call, Hes a straight shooter and will give you an honest decription!!!
Thanks Paul

I'm fixin,
"couple of dings,add proper "seasoning" and waa-laa! OEM!" THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN!!! We had company logo on the inside rimshell so everybody would know there a repo, theres lots of repro parts out there and there marketed that way!REPRO

no no no...im sorry if you assumed i was thinking you guys would do that...i ment,as a joke,that people looking to purchase said wheels,would try and pass them off as oem,like i have seen in the past,on other parts,and it was apparent that it's was a repo unit...please forgive my non-sense humor. i will retract my post,im sorry. ..mike