Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

no such thing as a single line 750 Holley. Summit sells the kick-down attachment you need. However I have drilled out the holley linkage to except the standard Mopar throttle hardware. Takes about 30 seconds.

I agree.

If you HAVE to have single feed, you'll have to take the bowls and transfer tube from a 600 and swap it over.

Drilling the out the linkage, is it the welded stopper at the end? Cuz I have other Holleys with Mopar linkage I could use.

Ok, thanks. With the dual inlet, the feeder tube runs back to about an inch of space between it and the distributor..

There are SS lines for about 45.00 that are bent perfectly and have all the fittings you need to run the dual line and go all the way down to the pump. You can bend your own, but the cost of buying the fittings locally might be cost prohibitive, making the 45.00 deal appealing.

I got gouged so bad at the local shops that I should have just ordered one ahead of time. Instead, I had to go to 3 stores just to get parts and spent 21.00 on them, plus the line, plus my time. The only flare tool I think is worth buying is the Bluepoint, it is pretty costly, but you need one anyway if you are going to be working on old cars.