Quote:

Quote:

Just curious Jim, looking back now, do you ever have any regrets taking the car to where it is now? I know LOTS of guys, that when they remember how they started wish they could have it back the way it was BEFORE the extensive mods. Just curious. I'll have to scan some of my old pix and try that route.

The only thing I regret is it won't fit into the typical 8.50 class due to the round tube chassis. I don't regret anything I have learned from this 20+ year adventure. If I was to start over I would do things differently, but isn't that what hot rodding is all about?

Yeah, I never had the kinda $$$ to do a car like that, but a few years back at old MAR, we were settin around the fire after racing, several of us, just remembering back 10-12 years earlier when most of us were running mid 12's or so and several said they liked going fast but definately had more fun at the beginning, mostly cuz it was cheaper to operate, or less breakage, or miss driving to the track etc. Just cuious where you fell on it. Its been fun on this end watching your car and others evolve though.