Quote:

Quote:

4. Also it has the flip covers for the headlights. Everytime i turn them on and they open i get a very annoying buzzing sound that buzzes, stops, buzzes click right at the relay under the dash. got another really from the junkyard still making the noise.So i unplugged them and it stopped.any idea what that could be?

Even if your headlight covers go down, if they don't go all the way, it's let you know it's not run full travel, same when closing. I'd suggest twisting the torsion rods so the covers actually slam down. Take 2 small vice grips and place them several inches apart. then hold one steady (one closest to motor) and twist the other "outside" one the direction you need to adjust.

Hope this helps.

The headlight door relay will keep clicking if the doors don't open or close completely. I hope you aren't driving it in bad weather, but is can happen a lot during snowy or icy weather. There's probably a decal under the hood that shows how to manually open them under those conditions. Like your hood latch, lube all the moving parts in the headlight door assembly.

Scott B. "I'm a self-made man... I started with nothing, and I still have most of it!" 68 360 rusty B'cuda 'vert (GO Fish)13.59@ 98.72 mph 69 340 GTS stock 14.18@ 95.60 mph 01 5.9L Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 01 3.5L 300M 16.23@ 86.97 mph