Quote:

Quote:

Troy's old Duster was there running. It was picked for the show as well. It was the FASTEST car that was in the group running low 10.teens. He lost I think in the round of 8.

As for Don's statement of not ever runnignone again I concur. There were cars from 10.teens to a 10.54 WOW is that a close grouping That couple with an obvious deliberate effort to assure a certain car made it to the final 16 pretty much confirmed to me the lack of integrity that this event seems to have.

Nice pictures, it was overcast most of the weekend so the clouds were pretty much ever present. Which continued yesterday as well.

Hey guys, Pinks All Out was pretty amazing. I met a lot of nice racers/spectators and had a good time. As far as the E.T. spread on the cars picked... this was addressed with all of the drivers during the driver meeting Saturday morning. Rich asked everyone if they would rather have a .1 spread or a .3 to .35 spread just to allow more drivers to get into the show (ie 64 cars). As you could imagine, everyone wanted to be part of the show, so it was unanimous...

I had no idea that I was the fastest of the field until after I was eliminated in the first round of the all out 16. I guess when I was staging it was announced. If it was not for my rediculous wheelie, I know I would have won that round. When the front end came down, I hit the pan really hard and it just ate up too much E.T. I was pulling him pretty hard but just not enough.

As my 3 year old says, "It was totally wicked"

Steve

Hay Steve.....I said it before and I will say it again, you made this father very proud!!!

Do you have any pictures??

....there is nothing like driving my 1968 Hemi Dart around town and having people looking at you like you're nuts!!