Quote:

Hey Jeepmon.. does the Duster have a www.norcal1320.com sticker on the top of the windshield? If so, I've shot that car at Sacramento a couple times before too.. and yeah, I did get some shots of him this weekend ... you can BET MONEY that I'll be taking photos of A-Bodies

I'll see what I can dig up. Since the guys who were shooting for the track made it clear that I'm 'not allowed' to sell my photos from the event, I'm being generous and giving some of them away to my Mopar friends

And I did get several shots of the purple Duster too.. that thing got some nice wheelstands!!

There was a gal driving a white Valiant that did some of the longest and highest wheelstands from the weekend.. very cool.

That was Lisa Caldwell in the white Dart.. She is a badazz seasoned racer that will be representing Team Infineon at the ET Finals in Sac this year..

and yes.. I do have the Norcal1320 sticker on the windshield.. The story behind it is I agreed to let it be installed by the guys that run that website 2 years ago at the previous PAO event.. My intention was to remove it after that show was over... and I still will.. one day... lol