Quote:

Quote:

or switch to a stick and use an iron case A833OD...

Car is staying an automatic, a manual isn't an option.

Quote:

the HP loss with the 318 manifolds will be larger than the article, due to the PUNY nature of the 300HP motor's cam.

The cam I have is no great shakes either-

http://www.cranecams.com/index.php?show=...lvl=2&prt=5

I'm running 1.7 rockers which give me more lift and duration, you would be hard pressed to tell it isn't a stock cam while listening to it idle though.

Quote:

personally, I'd ditch that crane cam for a comp XE265HR, and add headers...

Headers and cam changes are not options, the engine package is locked in for what it is. I have another project in the works and I'm starting to shift focus to it.

Quote:

and the engine doesn't look stock with magnum VC's...I'm using LA VC's with good LA VC gaskets...

On the list of things to do, just not there yet. So far at car shows only one person noted it was a magnum motor!

that cam seems like a pointless waste of time...IIRC the stock 360 cam is about 10-15 degrees smaller "advertised", and about 4 degrees smaller at .050.

I'd pull the cam and get it reground. I really like my reground roller in my magnum headed 318. www.bulletcams.com did it, I had them use their HR259/316 lobe for both intake and exhaust...it's 12 degrees smaller than yours advertised duration (.006" lift) but 14 degrees bigger, and .072" more lift...

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)