Quote:

Quote:

mr 340 We were there for the stock and ss classes on wed thur and friday. I was shocked when the time runs were done for those classes the people poured out of the stands. All i heard everyone grumble about was delay boxes in super gas, no one stuck around for those.

Why should that shock you? Watching those x.90 cars choke themselves down off the line makes me want to hang myself. They're the antithesis of interesting from a spectator's point of view. Add to that either a dragster chassis or a doorslammer w/ a set of wheelie bars strapped down so tight that the car can barely pull daylight under the front tires and you have the perfect recipe for making an exciting sport completely boring to watch.

God knows I don't want to pay to watch that form of racing...

I used to think much the same way and my dad still does. The farther you sit down track and watch the sc, sg, sst its pretty cool. The racing is tight and the line and normally someone is trying to push the other out. While I dont like them killing it off the line, the top end is sure fun to watch when theres a 15+mph difference.