Quote:

Quote:

I took the car out of the trailer, and broke the starter when I went to warm it up. Apparantly, while changing the starter we managed to kill one of the batteries. We couldn't keep them charged and had to be jumped off in the staging lanes 3 times.

After further review, it looks like the battery that went bad over night caused the starter problem. It looks like low voltage caused the starter to kick back. I don't know what I could have done differently. I charged the batteries all night, and didn't know I had a problem until I tried to start it first thing Sun.?
Some days its peanuts, some days its hulls.
Brian

Thats funny with the battery,after I gave your wife the starter mine did the same thing with a dead battery. Went to make first time trial car just rolled through lights, went back to trailer car would hardly turn over, went back to staging turned car off would not start. Pulled back to trailer borrow a battery from the Varners went and to dash for cash to get a time trial, guessed a 6.29 and ran dead on with a zero. Must have been the cold weather, but didn't charge mine that night. Had a great time and enjoyed talking to everyone. Thanks for all the help Snuffer. I don't think the timing made the difference though.