Patrick I've read many of your posts over the years and I have nothing but respect for your views. I simply disagree in this case. True they aren't a ball stud head in a technical sense of the word, but for all practical purposes they are and non-adjustable to boot. Don't forget puny 5/16 studs versus 3/8 on Eddys. Eddys also accept most aftermarket Chevy rockers. Factory magnums also limit your choices regarding intake manifolds. Sure heads and manifolds can be redrilled, but not for free. The Indy/RHS magnum style head can be had with LA manifold bolt holes and shaft style rockers. Plus they claim to have fixed the crack prone areas. By the time you fix all the things that need to be addressed on a set of used factory heads you can buy a new Indy/RHS head cheaper. Judging from what I've read they flow better too. Lastly he is putting them on a stroker which tells me that this probably isn't a quick and cheap "ring and bearing job". Why after building a good foundation try to "cheap out" now. The top half of the engine can definitely make or break you power wise. Put a good top half on the engine and let the stroker realize it's potential. No offense intended, this is after all just my opinion.