You know, I've been just steadily analyzing these photos and you can see in some of the other photos that it appears to be more of a pale yellow and I too thought the same thing. Like it is just a little too light but if you notice, they painted over the yellow with what appears to be a silver. I have not found any traces of the silver nor did we find anything on the passenger side door. I believe it was swapped. I havent began digging around on the other side of the car.

Oh and another thing, that light blue over the top, that blue is everywhere underneath that paint, at least on the top side of the car. It is hard to see in the photos but in person, I mean you can just see it all over. It seems like they did a lot of work on the top side of the car. Specifically betwen the back window and both rear pieces of glass, where the body would torque.

Either way, one thing is for certain, they painted that car with so many different colors as you can see in the photos. I believe they just kept layering over one another starting with the yellow and orange as the base.