I wasnt planning on doing this BUT I took some time yesterday and earlier this evening (at the advice of Jason Repucci) to lightly sand down on the Challenger to see if any of the old paint from Lee Camerons paint scheme would be visible. Sure enough, it is there. Unfortunately, I could not find any lettering. For the nay sayers and skeptics, here you go. Now the interesting part, how much of a negative spin can you put on this? Let us watch as denial sets in..

Lees Paint Scheme

Some of you, not all, but some of you were beyond critical and quick to assume. The one thing I am certain of, there will be no apologies nor will any of the nay sayers be eating humble pie. With that said, my behavior was 110% inappropriate. I have met some great folks from Moparts and sadly enough, I've displayed my more ignorant and immature side for the whole world to see, primarily to that handful of people who I have nothing but a great amount of respect for. For that, I apologize. I won't deny the fact that I am bitter over the instant attacks and irrationally drawn conclusions but again, there is no excuse for the way I responded and again, for that, I apologize.

Thanks,
Shawn