Well the kits is all in and tacked up. The kits is a very well made kit, but there is a few things I didnt like about it.
First was the ladder bar front eye mounts. Not much adjustablity with two holes.
I dont think it will be a problem though. Just wish it had one or two more holes anyways.
I also didnt like how the the front safety strap was engineered. The last set I had installed had two tabs welded onto the front behind the rod end where you simply used two 5/16 fine thread bolts to bolt and locate the safety strap.
These must be welded or what ever, which will require grinding, and blistering of the nice blue Poweder coat.
I mean how much more trouble would it have been to add some tabs.
The ladder bars were very well made besides these points. All the rod ends are rebuild-able.
This kit was also ordered with the Vari-Shock single adjustable coil overs.
I like these over the Strange units I used last time so far. I like the clicks to positively tell you each shock setting position.
The frame rails were nice as well, and fit the car like a glove. They had some wrinkling but that would be expected near the sharp bends..
Most of this will get welded out today, along with the back brace.
We hope to do some track testing next weekend if all goes well.
We found one axle that had the splines turned some.
He reported they were the same way last time he had it apart. The guy who had the car before had used standard 30 spline count axles which came from Moser. I know he done this to use stock pumpkins and sure grip units.
I gotta rework the rear down tubes, add a X brace that will tie into the new upper shock cross member.
Some pics..

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]