Quote:

Quote:

WWWAAAAAA !

WJ crying again after a loss.

And he said " it takes NO talent to drive a fuel car . "

what a puke -- RETIRE WJ ! sick of hearing him crying every other race .

Actually you are very WRONG, sir. He clearly stated, "I'm not upset about the loss, he beat me fair and square..." ALL of his comments were directed at the track surface/NHRA. And then he took a shot at the fuel cars/drivers.

He had every right to be hot. Watch the ESPN footage of the first 2 pair...all 4 of those cars were skating around quite a bit on the big end.

Monte, with all due respect...the alky cars make just a "little" more power than a PS car. Hence they can keep applying downforce. Apply the same downforce of a typical alky FC or dragster wing to a PS car...don't think so...

It does not take much wing, to put LOTS of downforce on a door car, especially one running 200 mph. A little wickerbill goes a long way on a car as aerodynamic as a Pro-Stocker. Easy to measure as well. You read it off the RacePak, with the shock sensors. The issue here is, they dont WANT to put wing in, because it scrubs off ET and MPH. They would rather run on the ragged edge, be as fast as they can and complain about the track. I can knock nearly 5 mph out and just crush the tire of the Pro-Mod on an 1/8 mile with a real agressive wing, what do you think that would do on a 1/4 track.

Monte