Quote:

Quote:

I'm dynoing a 416 Stage 2 Edlebrock motor on Monday that should make low 600's... Low 600's these days is not too difficult with good parts.

Please share the breakdown/post dyno results for this combo!

Yeah I'll post results after next week.... I just dynoed a 365" Edelbrock motor that made 577HP on Tuesday, am doing the 416 Edelbrock on Monday, a 472 W9 somewhere in middle of week & the 439 INDY 360-1 on Friday... I'll post some specs/dyno #'s when I'm done thrashing on those 3 next week. Kind of wanted to see the 2 Edelbrock motors together since I had never dynoed an E head motor until last week, those were 1st #'s I've gotten to see off of one that I was involved with. Built lots of them & done tons of those heads, but no one ever wanted one dynoed before, so these are a couple of firsts. I thought the 365 would make 550's so was little surprised @ 577, it had an N20 cam & no compression. Super Victor intake did not hurt TQ as much as I thought it would either... motor made 471TQ which I was pleased with, considering the combo. The 416 has more compression, more cam, little less head, same intake....will be interesting.