1978 Dodge Round Up 4X4 W150...I've been hoping to
find a picture of one in better original condition than mine but so far no volunteers The best info I have is from member *79POWERWAGON*/*DYNOTUNE* (Thanks) The "Round Up" trucks was a limited/regional/promotional package that was intended to increase sales of 4X4's in the '78/'79/'80 model years.All trucks(including Ramchargers) would have had the Round Up decal on the rear of bed (but not necessarily the stripes down the sides).Optional were big blocks and 5 slot chrome wheels like the Red Express.I do not have the original tailgate to see if spur/western theme decals matched rest of truck.My truck is
not that heavily optioned:plain bench seat-no tuff wheel-vinyl floor mat, but did come with 400/4bbl 727/np203-light conv.package and chrome front and rear bumpers to match wheels,other Round Up's may have more options depending on location or specs.of dealership orders.Round Ups were avail.in Brite Tan Poly metallic(AY70MU3),black and ...? Info or corrections on this or any other special(decal)packages always welcomed. Thanks A.l.
* David-I hope to order book soon

Last edited by GrnMagic77; 09/25/08 01:17 PM.

1978 Round Up-1977 Warlock-1977 Powerwagon Adven.- 1976 Blue "Macho"-1974 Charger-1968 Fury III -1966 Newport *