?*&&^^&%$$#$#%*&@#%$&6!!!!!!! I knew I was gonna jinx myself. I installed the headers a few days ago and what a [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]!!! they slid in pretty well but the passenger side header was the worst. The front tube comes back at such an angle that you couldn't slide the bolt over enough in the slot to line up with the head. I had the small 3/8" head bolts. I ended up grinding the head down half way and cutting down about a 1/4" off the threads after I took a rounded head spike on the air hammer to the tube. After being able to get the bolt in and tightening up the header two pipes were pressing up on the torsion bar. Hammered the hell out of the two pipes to make maybe 1/4" clearance. Oh did I mention i paid $240.00 bucks to have them caoted plus the $80 bucks to ship them to and fro??? After all that both headers have absolutely miniscule clearance between the length of the collectors and the torsion bars touching in some places. So I have a lovely rapppity rap rap at idle. What pieces of crap. Hooker has been making these for over 30 years! You would think they'd take some time and re-design these things. How hard can it be? I've got tons of room between the headers and the block and the trans....So enough of my rant. Do you think I should exchange for another set? Maybe i got bad pair? I bought them through Advance so I can either return them or the manager said if i want to exchange them for the coated ones he'd pay for 1/2 the difference between the non- coated and the coated. Are there any other alternatives that fit better like the heddman elites or something else? I don't have the $800 for TTI's So please don't go there...