I cant reccomend a carb tune, but I did run a very similar combo in a digger also. Same heads, intake a hair more compression 20 or so less cubes.
My engine was very sensitive to plug gap..Note that if I increased gap to .040+ the car would slow near a tenth.
I ran a old self modified Toilet injection. The car was a easy mid to high 7 second car in the middle of July.
So there should be a little more left in your combo.
My engine/drivetrain was thrown together by me with swap meet parts and self tuned. Pretty large learning curve but I overcame most. I really felt it should have been a half a tenth faster though..
The converter I was using was all wrong, which it was a friends made custom for his small block Chevy car @ about 3000 lb car.
It worked OK. The car 60ft in the 1.06-1.07 range, no matter what track I took it too. The last pass it went 145+ in the 8th down at the Clay City Ky Mopar Southrn Classic show...
Anyways.
The temps is a good tuning tool for a alky car. The car should gain about 6-8 deg in temp from the launch to the stripe. As soon as you let off the throttle it will cool.
My car would burn 2 1/2- 3 gallons per pass from the pit to pass back to the pit, depending on where I run..Like clay city has a long return road etc.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]