Quote:

Your color combo looks great but if you are going to have any serious judging done on the car, you may get docked on the carpet? None of the cars you owned were 4 speeds without a console so your references are not apples to apples. The 70 is not a good reference because you have a 69. If it was my car, I would go with the green. If you are trying to get it OE perfect, you will be subject to second guessing based on what everyone thinks they know. How many judged shows will you be doing where some judge will even know to question it? If you have documentation, that's all you need. If Paul suggested it, he may have been mistaking? If it's what you wanted, it's your car and it's all good! That's all I'm saying. The car and interior look fantastic anyway you look at it.

I appreciate your comments but first of all the car does not belong to GTX6970, as your post seems to indicate, but it could if he is interested in buying it. My build sheet calls for a H2G interior but I assume that doesn't include the carpet color? From a practicle standpoint why would a console car receive a different color carpet than a non-console car or even an automatic car with column shift? Seems like Chrysler would want the carpet to match the seat covers and door panels but then again common sense often times is left to us common folk. I trust Paul's judgement as his cars seem to win an awful lot of Gold.