In August of 2004 I began taking my numbers matching 69 Road Runner apart to have the car done correctly. After getting sidetracked building a streetable '68 Hemi Barracuda and some other distractions I finally delivered the rolling body to Troy Angelly earlier this year to get the car completed. I've only been to his shop once, since then, to see the progress but knowing the quality of work he does I don't worry if the job is being done to the highest standards.

Troy has stayed on my car pretty much full time and it's about to hit the paint booth for some color, W1 over F8. I don't remember 2 tone Road Runners in '69 but approximately 656 hardtops were produced. Troy has been extremely good about taking detailed pictures of all the areas that required attention (probably 239,456 pictures so far)and providing a detailed description of the work performed for each billing cycle. Can't wait to see her in color.

When Troy is done with her then it's off to Paul Jacobs' shop for re-assembly. Paul has already restored all of my components, back in '04 & '05, so we only need a couple of wrenches and about 3 days & it'll be done.....well maybe a few more days.