Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I agree, Champion plugs cant compete with Autolites!!

Almost every 69 handle I have seen is black, and the tube natural-almost cad like. I have about 20 pictures of nothing but dipstick handles & only 1 is orange, so maybe that's soemthing I would change.?

I really wasn't trying to bust your chops on the ps return hose, but the person who sells them also sell all kinds of stuff that he claims is correct, but is far from it, and that just burns me up . The ps return hose had a date code on it, size and letter to designate it's use.

Looks really nice!

Paul I didn't take it as "chop busting" It's hard to convey emotion or demeanor though the keyboard. I welcome anything you have to say about my past resto. I always call what I do a facsimile to correct...

Now that I have my Gran Sport's engine compartment apart for detailing I'm on a LARGE learning curve!!!!!!!! Ron

I welcome all the "chops busting" also guys....I'm learning alot from all of you, and very much appreciate it.....
So the dipstick tube color on a 69 440 R/T (my Coronet was built in St. Louis if it matters) is natural, and the handle Orange.....
Anyone else??

Thanks guys!!