Quote:

Quote:

Most people have never tackled the restoration of a non main stream interior like a C-body, probably one of the most challenging and time consuming projects one could take on. You did a FINE JOB my man!

w/ Scott. Getting that interior to level you have done it takes a lot of time and money. Things aren't as easy to buy or redo. That thing looks INCREDIBLE!

One question, did you add the clock? Doesn't look present in the one before photo of the dash.

Thanks. The restoration was a little trying at times. Luckily, the car was pretty much all there and rust free (sitting with the top down in Nevada since 1980 helped) so I had a good starting point. I added the Clock and Map Light. It's weird to me that the car didn't come with these as it is very highly optioned; power windows and vents, power seats, reclining passenger seat, tilt column, A/C, AM/FM radio and remote trunk release.

Last edited by rexus31; 06/01/10 10:32 AM.

2007 Dodge Charger R/T, Road and Track Performance Group, Steel Blue 1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible, 383 4V, 727TF, Factory Air, Spanish Red 1964 Pontiac GTO, Tri-Power, 4 Speed, Grenadier Red "What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield