Moog is better stuff. I've got over 10yrs parts experience. Jobber, retail, and dealership parts. Much of what's offered now is cheap junk. I'm in the middle of an e-body complete suspension restoration... The idler arm purchased from AZ by the owner 3 years ago (I installed with a steering box repair) now has 3/8" travel up and down... Less tha 1500 miles and he is a cruise night guy. Drives it lightly and never too far. The Moog (from Car Quest) is visually heavier and looks like the factory. However, you have to ask for real Moog. Everyone has the lower price line stuff to compete with the retailers like AZ. All of it is ceahp junk. Rubber is the same as the Indian made engine mounts that crack and tear in a year. For hard parts, I'll only use real Moog. For soft parts they get urethane except for the lower control arm bushings which are Moog. IIRC the LCA, tie rods, sleeves, upper and lower ball joints came to $322 with the tax on it. KYB shocks, a new boot for the pitman arm, and idler arm was another $147.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.