Quote:

Well....I didn't need the extra pair of pants today.

Previous best with the 10" converter installed was

Best run today was

I have a major traction problem now. I made a pass at 20psi, 18psi, 15psi, 13psi, and back to 15psi. 15psi in the rear tires seemed to work the best but it was still spinning.

Fix one thing....create another problem

I noticed the car pulled strong the whole way down the track so I didn't loose anything up top. I did notice my mph jumped up to 115's for all passes with 115.88 being the fastest. My previous highs were in the 114's.

Well....if I had to do it all over again I would. The car is much more fun to drive on the street and if I can get it to hook at the track I am sure I will be in the 11.7's like I had hoped for.

By the way, I have MP Super Stock springs in the back with MP drag shocks, and 28" M/T ET Street Radials. Up front I have Comp 90/10 drag shocks with the sway bar unbolted. Guess I will be starting a new thread searching for suspension recommendations

All ya really gotta look at is the mph improvement - about 1%. That could be due to a gust of wind! Basically, you gained nada in the HP department by advancing the cam. At best you moved the HP curve down lower where, it appears, you can't use it without making some more changes. Sounds like going the "cheap route" might not be so cheap in the end On the bright side, you didn't lose any ET, it didn't cost you much so far, you learned how to degree in a cam - in the car, and maybe you learned a little about web sight "experts".

Fastest 300